The School of Science and Technology of the University of Camerino deals with both scientific research and teaching.
Advanced research is the primary goal of the School of Science and Technology.
Currently, research is organized in five divisions:
- Computer Science
The research topics can be found in detail in the Research section of each division.
The following are the main areas of the current research:
- Production and accumulation of energy
- Development of new materials
- Study of new superconductors
- Development of new eco-friendly synthetic processes for the production of "fine chemicals" (Green Chemistry)
- Study of new mathematical models for business development
- Development of innovative software for public administrations and businesses
Most researchers of the School of Science and Technology have ongoing collaborations with industries, both local and at the National level.
Collaboration is mainly on applied research in view of a mutual growth.
This involves many PhD students, thus contributing to the development of new human capital.
The School of Science and Technology provides a number of Undergraduate Courses related to the scientific knowledge produced by the divisions.
Details of the courses can be found in the Teaching section of each division.
The Courses are both at the Bachelor of Science (BS) and Master of Science (MS) level.
The MS Courses are part of an International Consortium with leading European universities and are delivered in English.